Welcome to the AICOIN Forum

Candidates for election to the AICoin Investment Board
PrincessBitcoin

Welcome to the AICOIN Forum

Post by PrincessBitcoin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:54 am

WELCOME TO THE AICOIN FORUM
The purpose of this forum is to discuss topics and issues of interest to the AICoin Collective.

NO SPAMMING, SCAMMING OR PUMP & DUMP FOLDEROL
This is a forum for the AICoin Collective and we’ll have none of the aforementioned here. While it is acceptable to discuss other tokens within the context of investment by the collective or to gain the perspective of other tokenholders, anyone found to be brazenly tauting, advertising or promoting bounty campaigns for other tokens will be permanently ejected from the forum.

BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER
We embrace different viewpoints, positions and encourage debate. Within that broad remit we DO NOT permit defaming or disparaging language. People that use an overabundance of profanity or if you are rude, nasty or threatening you will be permanently removed from this forum on the toe of my boot.

stewart_mcgregor_76

Re: Welcome to the AICOIN Forum

Post by stewart_mcgregor_76 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi,

Just thinking about the mechanics of this process.....would it perhaps be better to collate questions centrally and then submit them to each candidate at the same time rather than addressing each person individually?
Cheers, Stu

Conrad von Hüls

Post by Conrad von Hüls » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:57 am

people may have different questions for each person. take this opportunity to get to know potential candidates. just chat them up and see how they tick.
we don't bite. i think.

Nikanoru on our slack
SLACK: Nikanoru

ask me anything you want there

henryroncancio

Post by henryroncancio » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Agree, it looks like a good idea to me too
stewart_mcgregor_76 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:06 pm
Hi,

Just thinking about the mechanics of this process.....would it perhaps be better to collate questions centrally and then submit them to each candidate at the same time rather than addressing each person individually?
Cheers, Stu

Kaiser72

Post by Kaiser72 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:02 pm

I just wanted to congratulate all of the candidates! Such a diverse knowledgeable group. No matter who gets in I feel we are in good hands. I don’t have any challenging questions at this time because I haven’t had my first cup of coffee yet. Best of luck to all of you!!!