Investment Board Candidate - Ludovic Choppin

Candidates for election to the AICoin Investment Board
PrincessBitcoin

Investment Board Candidate - Ludovic Choppin

Post by PrincessBitcoin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:06 pm

My name is Ludovic Choppin. I am a XAI holder and am willing to apply for a seat on the AICoin Investment Board. I am a 38y old entrepreneur based in Lausanne, Switzerland. I have 7 years due diligence experience in the traditional world (strategic due diligence and financial due diligence). I am deeply convinced in the value of blockchain technology and believe that some game changing projects will emerge in the coming months or years. In parallel to my day job of business development for a Swiss SME, I have started the process to launch an ICO due diligence service under the name of AlpChain. I have attended numerous blockchain meetups in Geneva, Lausanne and Zug, Switzerland in order to start a blockchain network. Among other people, I met Michael Parsons (Chairman of Cardano Foundation) and that’s how I heard about AICoin and its great community. I am an MSc Electrical Engineering @CENTRALE/SUPELEC, MSc Finance @Imperial College London and an MBA @INSEAD. I am planning to enjoy analysing ICO projects, learn and exchange along the way with the AICoin Community.

stewart_mcgregor_76

Re: Investment Board Candidate - Ludovic Choppin

Post by stewart_mcgregor_76 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi Ludovic, would you mind telling me your Slack channel handle? Thanks in advance and I appreciate you taking the time to write up your profile. Stu

jonothan

Post by jonothan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:31 pm

A devils advocate question to all Board applicants. QU. Can you give me an example of a failure (business, investment or personal), what was the failure and how will or how does this experience make you the right candidate to vote for? Cheers Jonothan

ludoalp

Post by ludoalp » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Hi Jonothan, thanks for your question. In 2017, I wanted to set up a trading firm to invest in cryptos. I started doing daily trading and failed generating significant gains. This failure made me understand that investing in ICOs can bring more likely gains than daily trading (unless you have an algo such as the one from AICoin:). The fact that I am convinced about ICO investing makes me a good candidate to vote for.
Best, Ludovic

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Hi Ludovic,
First, thanks so much for putting in the time and effort for the good of the collective. A general question, I'm asking all candidates: what factors will you look for, or do you think are the most important when evaluating the potential of a start-up