Investment Board Candidate - Conrad von Hüls

Candidates for election to the AICoin Investment Board
PrincessBitcoin

Investment Board Candidate - Conrad von Hüls

Post by PrincessBitcoin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:13 pm

My background in business and finance starts with my involvement in my family’s sports hunting business. There I learned basic business principles, banking and the way processes and systems interrelate to run a successful company. I have a background both in information system management and law, though I have not passed the bar.
Now, I am a professional investor. I became fascinated by cryptocurrency when I was researching alternative investment options for my private portfolio. After researching a number of ICOs I settled on AICoin as my first Altcoin position. (I have since invested in 2 others ICOs.)
I see AICoin as a long term play. The opportunity presented by investment in start-up companies as one of significant value.
Part of my skills is my ability to spot faults in complex system. Also, because I do not hold a conventional job, I have the time to devote to the examination of potential opportunities. This in itself, is a real benefit to The Collective.
I am one of the most active members of the AICoin SLACK community.
I have been fascinated by the potential of AI and other technologies that were mere science fiction 20 years ago. It has been my earnest belief that artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies like Quantum Computing and Nanotechnlogy have the power to transform the world we live in, into a better place.
In closing I’d like to state, we all know that the crypto landscape is riddled with lies, false promises and a great deal of hype. I can provide clarity and a strong voice where I will speak my mind and help us navigate the darker waters of crypto while committing myself to the investment board full time.

stewart_mcgregor_76

Re: Investment Board Candidate - Conrad von Hüls

Post by stewart_mcgregor_76 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:46 pm

Hi Conrad, thanks for stepping up. What’s you handle on the AICoin Slack channel? Cheers, Stu

Conrad von Hüls

Post by Conrad von Hüls » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:19 pm

The Channel offers real-time discussions on every issue of our project and more. It ensures that every voice can be heard or helped.
SLACK: Nikanoru

ask me anything you want there

Conrad von Hüls

Post by Conrad von Hüls » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:44 pm

I encourage everone to join and patricipate being part of the collective !

all kinds of different views and personalities share their thoughts for the Collective to work with

Conrad von Hüls

Post by Conrad von Hüls » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:15 am

hello stewart !

on our SLACK I am Nikanoru

join us for a chat :)

henryroncancio

Post by henryroncancio » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi Conrad, nice to see your profile inside AICOIN.

Could you describe a little bit more your ability to spot faults in complex system

Conrad von Hüls

Post by Conrad von Hüls » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:12 am

certainly Henry.

in a nutshell: I am quite adept at finding flaws in somebody else's plannning and execution.

that is exactly what drew me towards AICoin .

try as i might, I could not find any true flaws in the white paper, the team or their motives.

It is a skill that has served me well in the IT-world: a combination of being inquisitive, technologically interested and generally very weary of buzzwords and smoke and mirrors.
Last edited by Conrad von Hüls on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

jonothan

Post by jonothan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:29 pm

A devils advocate question to all Board applicants. QU. Can you give me an example of a failure (business, investment or personal), what was the failure and how will or how does this experience make you the right candidate to vote for? Cheers Jonothan

stewart_mcgregor_76

Post by stewart_mcgregor_76 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:29 am

Conrad von Hüls wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:15 am
hello stewart !

on our SLACK I am Nikanoru

join us for a chat :)
I’m there already - I have the imaginatively titled “stewart” username. Thanks for replying!

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:20 pm

Hi Stewart,
First, thanks so much for putting in the time and effort for the good of the collective. A general question, I'm asking all candidates: what factors will you look for, or do you think are the most important when evaluating the potential of a start-up