Investment Board Candidate - Conrad von Hüls

Candidates for election to the AICoin Investment Board
Duncan

Re: Investment Board Candidate - Conrad von Hüls

Post by Duncan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Hi Conrad,
First, thanks so much for putting in the time and effort for the good of the collective. A general question, I'm asking all candidates: what factors will you look for, or do you think are the most important when evaluating the potential of a start-up

Conrad von Hüls

Post by Conrad von Hüls » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:39 pm

Duncan wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:20 pm
Hi Stewart,
First, thanks so much for putting in the time and effort for the good of the collective. A general question, I'm asking all candidates: what factors will you look for, or do you think are the most important when evaluating the potential of a start-up

Let me answer your question first Duncan.

obviously the most important factor would be to increase value for the Collective.
WM seems to be doing it effortlessly, but for us mortals this will be a rather work intensive process.

first of all the investment has to be vavourable for the collective. meaning: generate lots of dough !

I can think of a quite a few factors that influence wether or not a start-up is succesful or not but i'll try to keep it short-ish:

Team, Idea, Execution.

I'd only analyze a start-up more deeply when these three criteria seem solid.

does the Team have experience and are they dedicated ? Is the Idea new ? what problems does it solve ? how can this idea be monetized ? is the project overly complicated or too simmplified ?
are there any immediate obstacles ? is their idea financially sound ? Is there demand for their solution ?

before turning my first start-up inside out I would write a checklist.

the community (that is you Duncan.. YES YOU !) can help witzh everything the Investment board does.

creating standardized checklists for potential start-ups would make it easy for everyone to do initial checks.

does that answer your question ? feel free to grill
SLACK: Nikanoru

ask me anything you want there

rb202

Post by rb202 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi Conrad,
Thank you for the time you have dedicated to our community. If I may, which two ICOs did you invest in after AICoin? Btw nice choice with AICoin. Do you think cannabis should be legal and do you see any benefits of the plant? Finally, what are your general thoughts regarding SingularityNet? Thank you.

Conrad von Hüls

Post by Conrad von Hüls » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:16 am

Nitro (Nox) and Jibrel Network Token (JNT)

Do you think cannabis should be legal and do you see any benefits of the plant?
yes and yes

Finally, what are your general thoughts regarding SingularityNet?

I want them to succeed. what they promise could one day lead to AIs exchanging data, improving eachother and even do their own research on the blockchain. the applications for this are almost limitless. Medicine, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Governance ect etc.

I think "SingularityNET is the solution, enabling creation and capture of a $3 trillion economy by 2024."
is very fery omtimistic.

rb202: do you have deeper knowledge of that project ? let me know your thoughts
SLACK: Nikanoru

ask me anything you want there

rb202

Post by rb202 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:09 pm

Thank you Conrad I see AGI as mostly an AI marketplace for now which is huge and thanks for asking and completely answering my question.

crypto7866

Post by crypto7866 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:05 am

What type of contracts are you focused on as in a long term investment period for example AI related or more Financial based banking contracts ect.