Steve Austin

People applying for the position of ICO Committee member will post their details here.
PrincessBitcoin

Steve Austin

Post by PrincessBitcoin » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:22 am

My name is Steve Austin. I want to be on the ICO Committee because I want to make sure we have someone with as much ICO experience as possible on the Committee. I believe I may be one of the most experienced ICO investors in our community. I participated in the Ethereum ICO as well as twelve others. I have been reading about cryptocurrencies everyday for the past five years. If someone has more successful ICO experience than me I will vote for them. I have made way more money investing in ICOs than I would have if I just held bitcoin. And that’s the bottom line!

rb202

Re: Steve Austin

Post by rb202 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Hi all! I just wanted to make a post to my thread and introduce myself. My name is Steve Austin. My slack username is rb202. Please let me know if you have any questions! My goal is to make us money and put the ICO Committee on solid footing.

Conrad von Hüls

Re: Steve Austin

Post by Conrad von Hüls » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:55 pm

are you... Stone Cold ?

can you name a list of ICOs you paticipated in and explain your decision making process that ended in a profit (or loss) ?

can out outline your ideas to make this Board profitable, fast acting and smart?
SLACK: Nikanoru

ask me anything you want there